
My son Mason. Eight months old, and still growing. Has an appetite like his father! Eats and drinks everything is site. Crawling up stairs, scaring me to death the first time he did it!! I just can't believe how quickly the time flys!
From the day that he was born til now! Just doesn't seem like it was eight months ago!! They grow so darn fast!! You don't get enough of the cuddling moments anymore!! I wish I could have those back!! NO! Just kidding.
I do love it more now that he is crawling and trying to walk!! He's so much fun to play with!! It's incredible the kind of spirit a little person like Mason can bring into a person life!! He's a joy and a blessing, and I'm glad he's here with me, safe and healthy!!
2 comments:
Love the pics Tiff! Keep it up these blogs are my lifeline to my family! Love you and miss you Tons!
What a cutie pie! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys while we were in Vernal!
Keep up on the bloggin I love to see the photos and hear what you're up to!
Love ya!
Maybe you should come for a visit!!!!
Post a Comment